Foot Locker is one of the popular Footwear and Retailer chain. Take official footlocker® survey and get a chance to win $10 gift card by completing customer survey. In 1988, the Foot Locker company founded however it was started later in 1974. Its main headquarters are located in New York, United States of America and Manhattan. You can analyze their success as they have more than 3921 Foot Locker stores worldwide in more than 28 countries.
Foot Locker is an American origin company. You will find their stores in Asia Pacific, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Europe and New Zealand. Foot Locker has different funny outfits for its employees. The employee uniforms looks like referee outfit. Still, the whole idea is about unity of employees towards the company. Customer Satisfaction is always a priority for them and now they have featured their the Foot Locker Survey that you can complete to win $10 discount on your next purchase of $50 or more at Foot Locker outlets.
What is Foot Locker Customer Satisfactory Survey?
• Foot Locker features the customer satisfaction based survey which is popularly known as Foot Locker Survey. Basically, this survey provides Foot Locker the real feedback and suggestions about what their products, services and drawbacks.
• To participate in the Foot Locker Survey, first you will need to purchase something from their Foot Locker store and get a Foot Locker purchase receipt.
• The Survey code, transaction number, date and time must be clearly printed on the Foot Locker purchase receipt. All these details are really necessary to participate in the Foot Locker Survey.
• The questions in the Survey will be related to the customer satisfaction like behavior of staff, quality and availability of the items, cleanliness of the store, price and much more.
• You can rate them as Highly Satisfied, Satisfied, Neither Satisfied nor Dissatisfied, Dissatisfied.
• On completing the Survey, you will get a validation code. This validation code is required to avail $10 discount coupon that can be used when you visit to Foot Locker again and do a purchase of $50 or more.
Requirements for Foot Locker Survey
We have listed some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the Foot Locker Survey. They are mandatory for the Foot Locker Survey.
1. A Smartphone/ Tablet/ Desktop/ Laptop.
2. A valid receipt from your recent Foot Locker outlet visit.
3. Happiness and working internet connection.
Rules to Consider for Participating in Foot Locker Survey:-
1. The Foot Locker receipt must not be older than 1 month.
2. Applicant’s age must be 18 or above at the time of participating in the Foot Locker Survey.
3. Applicant must be able to read and understand English or Spanish language.
4. The Survey Code must be mentioned on the Foot Locker receipt you received at the time of purchase.
5. The discount coupon cannot redeem in Cash.
6. The Discount Coupon will expire after 30 days. Use it before the expiry.
7. At the same time, applicant cannot use coupon with other offer.
8. After completing the survey you will be rewarded with $10 Discount that you can use on your next purchase of $50 or more.
Benefits to Avail by Completing Foot Locker Survey
All you have to do is follow the below detailed to complete the Foot Locker Survey. After completing the Foot Locker Survey, you will be eligible to win $10 gift card that you can use as a discount on your next purchase of $50 or more at Foot Locker store.
Also, it is recommended to give your valuable feedback honestly so that they can improve the required services to serve better in the future.
Steps to Complete the Foot Locker Survey | Win $10 Gift Card
1. Open any web browser and search for Foot Locker Survey.
2. Or, you can type the below address in the browser’s address bar:
3. Select the language in which you want to continue — English or Spanish.
4. Once language selected. Click on Next.
5. You will find store number printed in the top left corner of the Foot Locker receipt.
6. Now, fill the same store number in the required field.
7. Once done, click on Next button.
8. Look for the transaction number printed on the Foot Locker receipt.
9. Fill the same transaction number in the required field.
10. Click on Next.
11. Enter the same date and time of your visit as same as printed on the Foot Locker receipt.
12. Click on Next button.
13. Now, the Survey will start.
14. Here, you have to answer a number of questions. Questions will be related to last visit at the Foot Locker outlet.
15. Asked questions will be like linked to the behavior of staff, cleanliness of the outlet, price of the shoes, customer satisfaction, quality and availability.
16. Simply, answer all the questions honestly because this Survey is mainly focused towards improving the customer service.
17. Now, you will be given a validation code on completion of Foot Locker survey.
18. Write down the validation code such that you will use it when you visit Foot Locker outlet in order to get $10 discount on next purchase of $50 or more.
19. Congrats! On completing the Foot Locker Survey and getting the discount of $10 that can be availed on next purchase of $50 or more.
Facing any issues? Simply contact Foot Locker customer service to get assistance. Below we have provided the Foot Locker Customer service number and mailing address to get help.
Foot Locker Customer Service Contact Number
The Customer service contact number of Foot Locker is given below. You can call on this number and get instant support.
Mailing Address of Foot Locker
The mailing address of Foot Locker is given below:
Foot Locker, Inc. Headquarters
Lady Foot Locker
Kids Foot Locker
112 West 34th Street
New York, New York 10120
We have given the guide to complete Foot Locker Survey and Win $10 discount on next purchase of $50 or more. Share this article with your friends and family members to let them know about the complete procedure to complete Foot Locker Survey and win $10 discount on next purchase of $50 or more.
Comment below if you face any problems while completing above Foot Locker Survey. We will give our best to solve your queries. Keep reading and stay healthy.