Cub Foods is one of the biggest supermarket chain that offers food and daily products. The main headquarters is located in Stillwater, Minnesota. In 1968, the Cub Foods was founded by Minnesota-based Hooleys Supermarkets by brothers Charles and Jack Hooley, brother-in-law Culver Davis and Robert Thueson. The Cub Foods has more than 77 stores in Minnesota and Illinois.
They are popularly known for their total discount food stores that are expanded throughout the United States of America. Although, CUB itself stands for Customer United for Buying. They are working on their customer’s feedback and suggestions to improve their service and products. Overall, it will deliver the best service to customers in their visit to Cub Foods outlet in the future. That’s why now, they featured their customer satisfactory survey also known as Cublistens Survey. Just, follow the below guide to complete the survey and win amazing prizes.
What is Cublistens Customer Satisfactory Survey?
> Cublistens is the customer satisfactory survey featured by Cub Foods. This survey has focus on the customer satisfaction regarding the quality of their products.
> You have to answer all the asked questions honestly such that if there are any improvements to be made then they will be done.
> Customer will find more improved shopping experience in their next visit to the Cub Foods store.
> All the questions asked in the Cublistens survey are related to the customer’s recent visit to their Cub Foods outlet.
> After completing the Cublistens survey then you will be entered into the Cublistens sweepstakes and you can win $100 Cub Foods Gift Card.
> Behavior of staff, cleanliness of the outlet, availability of the items, price of the items, lightning, quality of the items etc. related questions will be asked in the Cublistens survey.
> Also provide your basic contact details at the end of the survey because winners will be informed using their contact details.
> You have to rate them as Highly Satisfied, Satisfied, Neither Satisfied nor Dissatisfied, Dissatisfied.
Requirements for Completing Cublistens Survey
Here, we have mentioned some requirements that need to be fulfilled in order to complete the Cublistens Survey:-
1. A Smartphone/ Tablet/ Desktop/ Laptop.
2. A valid purchase receipt from your recent Cub Foods store visit.
3. Happiness and excellent internet connection.
Rules To Consider completing Cublistens Survey
1. Applicant’s age must be 18 or above at the time of participating in this Cublistens survey.
2. The survey code must be clearly printed on your recent purchase receipt from Cub Foods outlet.
3. Selected winners will be informed by phone number or email.
4. Applicant must not have any relationship with any staff member of Cub Foods store.
5. You can only redeem the survey validation code at the next time you visit Cub Foods store. You can’t redeem it for cash.
6. You must be familiar with Spanish/ English language.
7. You must be a legal resident of the states of Illinois, Minnesota or Wisconsin.
Benefits to Avail after Completing Cublistens Survey
Complete the Cublistens customer survey to avail the prize. All you have to do is follow and execute the below complete guide. After completing the survey, you will get the entry in Cublistens sweepstakes to win $100 cub foods gift card. You can also share this amazing guide with your friends and family members to aware them about the $100 cub foods gift card.
Steps to Complete the Cublistens feedback Survey and Get Entry into Cublistens Sweepstakes to Win $100 Cub Foods Gift Card
Follow and execute the below featured full guide to complete the Cublistens feedback Survey to get into Cublistens Sweepstakes to Win $100 Cub Foods Gift Card. Make sure to give your valuable feedback honestly to cub foods in the survey because it will directly improve their service whenever you visit next time at cub foods outlet.
1. Open any web browser and search for Cublistens Survey or type the below address in the browser’s address bar:
2. Now, you have to select the language in which you want to proceed — English or Spanish.
3. Find the survey code printed on the purchase receipt you received from Cub Foods store.
4. Next, enter the same survey code in the required field.
5. The survey will start now.
6. Make sure to answer all the questions. Asked questions will be related to your last visit at Cub Foods store (obviously).
7. The questions will be like linked to the behavior of staff, cleanliness of the outlet, price of the shoes, customer satisfaction, quality and availability.
8. It is recommended to answer all the questions honestly because this survey is mainly focused towards improving the service in order to obtain the customer satisfaction.
9. After the survey is completed, you will be entered the Cublistens sweepstakes.
10. Provide your basic contact details that are required because if you won the $100 Cub Foods Gift Card then you will be contacted.
11. Congrats on completing the Cub Foods Survey — Cublistens Survey quickly and got entered the Cublistens sweepstakes to win $100 cub foods gift card. Share your happiness with others by sharing this amazing guide.
Facing any issues then you can easily contact Cub Foods customer service to get instant assistance through officials. We are here so do not worry at all. The Cub Foods Customer service number and mailing address are given below to get assistance.
Cublistens Customer Service Contact Number
You can call on Cublistens Customer Service contact number and get instant support.
Customer Service Contact Number: 8552823663
Mailing Address of Cub Foods:-
The mailing address of Cub Foods is given below:
Attn: Customer Service157 S. Howard St.Spokane, WA 99201
Win $100 Cub Foods Gift Card
Follow the above guide to complete Cublistens survey and get entry in the Cublistens sweepstakes to win $100 Cub Foods Gift Card. Share this awesome guide with your friends and family members to let them Complete the Cublistens Survey and Win $100 Cub Foods Gift Card.
Don’t forget to comment below if you face any problems while completing above Cublistens Survey. Stay tuned with us for more regular updates.