American Fast Food can’t be counted without Wendy’s. Take official customer survey at wendys and get a chance to win free meal or sandwich for free. It is one of the largest fast food chain in the United States. The first Wendy’s store was founded by Dave Thomas in 1969 in Ohio, US. The logo of the company is based on the fourth redheaded daughter of Dave Thomas. Her daughter’s name was Melinda Lou Wendy Morse. Here, Wendy was her nickname and name called by her family. Her hair color was bright red. Same as, the entire store is based on the red color theme.
Right now, Wendy’s is the third largest hamburger chain in the world. The McDonald’s is on the first place and Burger King is on the second. From the origin of first, Wendy’s continuously expand. And now, they have around 6200 stores worldwide. They also focused on their customer feedback and updated their customer service as well. Now, they are featuring their TalkToWendys customer satisfactory survey which you can complete to win free BOGO spicy chicken/Dave’s Sandwich.
What is TalkToWendys Customer Satisfactory Survey
• TalkToWendys is basically a customer satisfaction survey where customers can give their valuable opinions, suggestions, complaints and win free BOGO spicy chicken/Dave’s Sandwich.
• TalkToWendys will provide valuable feedback and suggestions to decision makers of Wendy’s so that they will work on the service gap and improve their customer service.
• As result, the customers will get better service whenever next time they visit Wendy’s in the future.
• Cleanliness of the store, co-operatives of the working staff, availability of the food items, price, quality of the food items are some topics of questions asked in the TalkToWendys survey.
• After completing the survey, you will get code that can be used next time visit at Wendy’s to receive a buy one, get one free spicy chicken or Dave’s single sandwich.
Requirements for TalkToWendys Survey
We have listed some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the TalkToWendys Survey. They are mandatory for the TalkToWendys Survey.
1. A Smartphone/ Tablet/ Desktop/ Laptop.
2. A valid receipt from your recent visit at Wendy’s.
3. Fast working internet connection.
4. It will take five to ten minutes to complete the TalkToWendys survey.
Rules to Consider for Participating in TalkToWendys Survey
1. The Wendy’s receipt must not be older than 30 days to participate in the TalkToWendys Survey. Otherwise, the receipt will be invalid.
2. Applicant’s age must be 18 or above at the time of participating in the TalkToWendys customer feedback.
3. The Survey Code of 8 digits must be mentioned on the Wendy’s receipt you received at the time of purchase.
4. The Prize cannot redeem in Cash.
5. The Survey Code will expire after 30 days of purchase time. Take the survey before it gets expired.
6. One Wendy’s Purchase receipt is valid only for one TalkToWendys survey.
7. The residents of the United States, United Kingdom and Canada can only participate in the TalkToWendys Survey.
8. Applicant must be able to read and understand English or Spanish language.
9. Visit the Wendy’s Store within 14 days after completing the TalkToWendys.
Benefits to Avail by Completing TalkToWendys Survey
• All you have to do is follow the below detailed guide to complete the TalkToWendys Survey. After completing the TalkToWendys Survey, you will receive a code that can be used on your next visit at Wendy’s to receive a buy one, get one free spicy chicken or Dave’s single sandwich.
• Also, it is recommended to give your valuable feedback honestly so that they can improve the required services to serve better in the future.
Steps to Complete the TalkToWendys Survey and Win free BOGO spicy chicken/Dave’s Sandwich:
Part 1: By Making a Purchase:
Steps to Enter by Online Method
1. Open any web browser and search for TalkToWendys Survey.
2. Or, you can type the below address in the browser’s address bar:
3. Select the language in which you want to continue — English or Spanish.
4. Once language selected. Click on Next.
5. You will find eight digit survey code printed on the purchase receipt of Wendy’s. Make sure that Survey Code is not older than 30 days from that date of purchase.
6. Now, fill the same Survey Code in the required field.
7. Once done, click on Next button.
8. Now, the Survey will start.
9. Here, you have to answer a number of questions. Questions will be related to last visit at the Wendy’s Store. Therefore, remember your experience last time you visited at Wendy’s Store.
10. Behavior of staff, cleanliness of the outlet, price of the food items, customer satisfaction, quality and availability are some topics of the questions asked in the TalkToWendys Survey.
11. Answer all the questions honestly because this Survey is mainly focused towards improving the customer service.
12. After the survey gets completed, note down the code and use it next time you visit at Wendy’s to get free BOGO spicy chicken/Dave’s Sandwich:
13. Congrats! On completing the TalkToWendys Survey.
Part 2: Without Making a Purchase:
Steps to Enter the TalkToWendys Survey using Mail
You can also enter the Wendy’s Feedback Survey without making a purchase at Wendy’s. Just follow and execute the below steps to enter the TalkToWendys survey.
1. Take one paper and a pen.
2. Write down the feedback and following details on the paper:-
— Phone number.
— Email address.
3. Mail this entry form to the following address:
Wendy’s International, Inc. One Dave Thomas Boulevard, Dublin, Ohio 43017.
Facing any issues? Simply contact Wendy’s customer service to get assistance. Below we have provided the Wendy’s Customer service number, email address and mailing address to get help.
Wendy’s Customer Service Contact Number:-
The Customer service contact number of Wendy’s is given below. You can call on this number and get instant support.
We have given the guide to complete TalkToWendys Survey and receive a buy one, get one free spicy chicken or Dave’s single sandwich. Share this article with your friends and family members.
Comment below if you face any problems while completing above TalkToWendys Survey. We will give our best to solve your queries.